New Position: Paid Search SpecialistNew Position: Paid Search Specialist /wp-content/uploads/2016/02/job-position-ppc-1024x602.gif 1024 602 Gravitate Gravitate /wp-content/uploads/2016/02/job-position-ppc-1024x602.gif
An opportunity to work with a market leading digital marketing agency, renowned for converting clicks into profit. You will join a team of seasoned digital marketing professionals, benefiting from bespoke tools and systems driving conversions and profitability for market leading partners – recognised by Google as an Accelerated Growth Partner. We spend £millions with our traffic partners, Google, Yahoo and Bing as PPC forms a key part of our customer acquisition strategy.
The Paid Search Specialist will be responsible for managing a number of PPC accounts. This will involve devising tailored search strategies, handling specific budgets and regularly liaising with internal stakeholders to inform and manage expectations. Other responsibilities include conducting keyword research and generating campaign performance reports.
To ensure campaigns are successfully integrated across multiple channels, the Paid Search Specialist will work closely with other internal teams.
- Developing strategy and executing PPC campaigns independently across Google & Bing for the assigned group of products and services.
- Setting up and optimising campaigns including keyword research, writing copy, budget and bid management.
- Driving quality traffic through efficient budget management and reporting against KPI’s.
- Developing and executing landing page testing strategies.
- Performance reporting and analysis, ensuring that the wider team is aware of performance trends.
- Supporting and working closely with key internal stake holders helping with relevant research and giving strategic campaign suggestions.
- Keep abreast of developments in PPC and actively research, test and propose new ideas for improvement.
The Ideal Paid Search Specialist
The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 3 years work experience in a PPC role which has involved managing budgets. Strong numerical and analytical skills are also essential as well as excellent time management and organisation skills.
The successful candidate will have a strong interest in search marketing and the wider media industry. It is essential that applicants keep up to date with the latest industry news, developments and best practices.
Desired but not essential
- Knowledge of bidding software (Marin, Kershoo, Ignition One etc).
- Financial services experience.
- Basic HTML and/or design skills for amending landing pages.